Legal / Contract Specialist
Farmington Hills, MI
$30 - $40 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree (law related field preferred)
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a contract management related field
- Excellent written, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Procurement regulations, contract documents and legal specifications
- Travel between Detroit and El Paso
- Draft and review contract agreements between company and supply base for all raw materials
- Work with Legal team to identify critical criteria needed within the content of the contract
- Interface with Buyers in Farmington and El Paso to understand new programs and BOM list
- Follow up with suppliers to ascertain status of pending open contracts
- Work with Legal team to request a waiver in the case where a contact cannot be agreed upon
- Maintain a spreadsheet that outlines the status of all open contracts and communicate status to upper management regularly
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.