$40 - $45 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelors’ Degree in computer science, mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Must have experience with a scripting language such as PowerShell, Python, or VB
- Skilled with MS office, MS Windows
- Highly knowledgeable of database sytems (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, MongoDB, Postgress,etc)
- This team member will be involved in software engineering support for software products and device communications on-site at a customer
- Must be able to take ownership of complex & unusual problems, understand customer issues & perspectives, solve them or escalate when appropriate
- Must be able to work in a team and individual environment with equal ease
- Conceptual understanding of how cars function
- System level troubleshooting of software and applications on-site at the customer
- Working with product teams in back office to drive issues to resolution
- Analyze usage and problems of automation and measurement software products
- Assist in coordination and prioritization of customer issues
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in software engineering and automotive sector
- Thorough knowledge of PC operation, structure, MS Windows, and computer networking required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Utilized scripting and / or programming languages to automate daily tasks
- Travel required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.