Kansas City, MO
Position No Longer Open
- 5+ years of related experience and supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Plastics injection molding and assembly background
- Experience with iATS audits, and Asurface experience
- Drive overall plant integration and implementation of a progressive quality system to prevent defects and satisfy customer needs
- Drive and support plant activities toward achieving customer awards and quality registrations
- Oversee the activities of required customer actions to assure timely and proper responses
- Report related QOS measurables and driving related corrective / improvement actions
- Serve as driver and coordinator for internal quality system audits and corresponding corrective action and improvement activities
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.