Product Engineer: Lighting
Auburn Hills, MI
$44 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years of design / release experience in automotive components
- Minimum of 2 years in Electrical Module Hardware and Software development
- Experience in Interior lighting and lighting simulation
- Design and development experience in Team Center and NX
- Responsible for gathering / review specification and design of current service delivery platform services as well as for future platforms and integration with in-vehicle connectivity solution
- Manage system level specifications for the delivery platform and provide technical leadership for the development design engineers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.