Senior Materials Manager
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience performing professional level operational and plant management duties
- Management experience with an automotive and / or logistics background
- Experience in an extremely high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Material planning and logistics operations and practices
- Oversee and manage the daily activities of the materials and MP&L function to maximize scheduling and delivery of commodities to the customer
- Work with customers to ensure smooth scheduling
- Oversee materials supervisors, shipping / receiving analysts, and MP&L coordinators
- Identify potential problems and troubleshoot
- Future process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.