Maintenance Area Supervisor – All Shifts
Sterling Heights, MI
- May be required to operate a company vehicle
- Valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record
- These positions are for the Paint dept.
- Experience with machines / equipment for paint is preferred.
- Journeymen status with minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience; or Minimum of 10 years of technical/manufacturing experience
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
- Goal oriented and a self-starter and ability to lead and manage in a team-based structure
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- Green Belt / Red X / Six Sigma Training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach / mentor / develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- Experience with RS Logic, PLC5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Drive Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application
- Experience with body shop, stamping press automation or subassemblies
- The Maintenance Area Supervisor – Intermediate is responsible for assisting and coaching team leaders and team members on daily maintenance operations in support of the production process
- Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Must Be Open to Working All Shifts
- Support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations
- Plan project operations that establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing product utilizing knowledge of trades, methods, machinery and equipment capabilities and manpower requirements to coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards
- Coordinate the operations and training of total maintenance system (TMS), OEM (original equipment manufacturer), SMP (standard maintenance procedures) and plant schedules
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.