- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have Customer Service or Sales Experience
- Engage team members and required internal departments to ensure service level agreements are continually met
- As directed, liaise with the Appraisal Management team to resolve issues with Service Level Agreements adherence, client escalations and appraiser coverage issues
- Escalate customer issues and work with management to proactively develop a solution to resolve the issue
- Proactively monitor day to day transactions via email, phone and / or through a proprietary management platform to ensure critical delivery milestones are achieved during the client appraisal procurement lifecycle
- Ensure consistent and thorough appraiser communication and messaging is delivered to the client via email, phone or through a transaction management platform
- Meet or exceed team / individual targets and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.