Farmington Hills, MI
$20 - $22 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Associate degree in General Studies or equivalent
- Experience with vehicle hardware and electrical systems
- Ability to read and comprehend vehicle wiring schematics
- Prior experience as an automotive service generalist (e.g., trim, hardware, electrical, body, sheet metal and paint repair)
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Good English language skills, both written and verbal
- To test and evaluate electrical and electronic products for the automotive industry
- Responsibilities / Efforts / Working Conditions
- Performs tests on electronic and wiring harness components according to specific standard
- Collects test results data and presents summary to Manager
- Perform equipment maintenance according to instruction
- Work with component design team of wire harness and electronic design team to generate validation plan, implementation of the testing environment, and execution validation plan and management
- Develops and maintains a testing standard on customer requirement
- Analyzes field failure data and prepare evaluation summary reports
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
- Maintains safety and housekeeping at all times
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.