- At least five (5) years of experience in the fleet service / maintenance field
- Must be a highly motivated individual with strong organization and communication skills
- Ensure vehicle and equipment preventive maintenance schedules are followed
- Perform data entry daily into the Company’s fleet maintenance system
- Organize equipment throughout the yard, make sure that the yard and garage are kept clean, neat and orderly and make sure spills and leaks are addressed when they occur
- Track all driver’s inspection reports and schedule all maintenance
- Identify and monitor outside vendor repairs for completion; scheduling warranty work with outside vendors
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Weekly Pay
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.