- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of automotive / commercial painting experience
- Experience painting using HPLV equipment
- Spray painting sub-assembled parts and assembled products
- Cleaning and maintaining of painting equipment
- Prepping services for painting
- Masking / Taping
- Mixing paint
- Sanding surfaces
- Priming surfaces
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.