Manager of Information Systems, Revenue Cycle Applications
Sterling Heights, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare or related field required with 8 years’ experience in Information Systems
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, twelve years of progressively more responsible experience in information systems required
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in healthcare revenue cycle applications / functions required
- Experience with installing healthcare applications in a multi-site, multi-platform environment preferred
- This is a management level position with a reporting relationship to a Director of Information Systems
- Must maintain a professional working relationship with the other members of IS management and staff
- The Manager of Information Systems – Revenue Cycle Applications will oversee the staff and information systems that implement and maintain company Healthcare’s revenue cycle applications
- The scope of this responsibility encompasses patient scheduling, patient registration, HIM functions (such as coding, computer assisted coding, clinical documentation improvement, medical records release), and patient billing functions / solutions
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.