Senior Paint Process Engineer
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 5-year paint processing / robotics and minimum 1-year related manufacturing background and / or leadership experience
- Must possess excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be mechanically adept, show excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and be a self-motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills are must
- Must work well under pressure and be willing to work overtime as necessary
- Supervise all paint personnel / processes within paint aisle and mix room
- Verify functionality of all critical processes including the Power Wash, Dry Off Oven, Spray booths, Flash Offs, Bake Oven, Robots, and all paint related equipment
- Teach robot programs and create processes for product that meets customer specifications
- Effectively participate in the continuous improvement process and take a proactive position in problem solving
- Oversee processes followed by Process Engineers, Jr. Technicians & Operators to ensure proper methods are followed, take proper action when needed
- Record monthly robot paint usage for VOC tracking
- Set up and perform maintenance on the Robots and equipment in the Paint System
- Schedule required preventive maintenance on all paint equipment when needed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.