- High level of people skills
- Basic computer skills (must be immediate user of Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Automotive industry
- Worked in a union environment
- Shift: Needs to be flexible to work all shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd)
- Duties Performed:
- Supervisor UAW hourly employees
- Manage employees in Receiving and other departments, to ensure safe, efficient
- job function and process flow
- Complete quality audits and coaching activities with staff
- Process weekly payroll and ensure accuracy in staff timekeeping
- Work closely with UAW leadership to address employee grievances and concerns
- Automotive warehousing facility
- Receive, warehouse, pack / unitize and ship parts domestic and international
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.