- 7+ years of experience working with Electronics within Automotive Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or Computer Science
- Must have radar experience
- Develop and implement testing and manufacturing systems / solutions
- Work with customers and suppliers to ensure all projects are on time
- Monitor cost and timing
- Utilize CAN application
- Knowledgeable with programming languages (ex: C++, Python or Labview)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.