Customer Retention Specialist
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree
- General knowledge of cloud-based or windows-based CRM applications; ability to navigate a computerized information system
- Minimum of 1-3 years of contact center experience, preferably in a case management role, ideally in an automotive environment; and / Cusor 1-3 years of automotive dealership or customer care experience
- Experience dealing with a variety of customer issues, including product complaints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making, mediation and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of diverse stakeholders, including customers, dealer personnel, corporate personnel, etc.
- Manage customer complaints from initial case assignment to final resolution, keeping in mind buyback prevention and customer retention
- Communicate in written form (email, SMS) and phone with vehicle owner
- Define customer needs by asking relevant probing questions
- Record details of interactions with customer, dealerships and other corporate resources
- Escalate, as appropriate, to corporate resources (including Field Operations, Supply Chain, Technical Service Operations, etc.)
- Interact regularly, by email and phone, with US Field Operations personnel (Area Managers, Customer Relations & Warranty Managers, Technical Advisors)
- Determine and process, as appropriate, goodwill or consumer retention offers, in compliance with US guidelines, to reduce frustration or avoid progression of replacement or repurchase requests
- Make critical decisions in line with state Lemon Law guidelines or parameters
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.