Position No Longer Open
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Mechanical / technical diploma / degree is preferred
- Knowledge of tooling electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and water systems
- Permit advanced determination of labor resources needed and time required to complete each job, which aids the maintenance supervisor in measuring the performance of his / her personnel
- Reduce total cost of maintenance while improving conditions of equipment and operating facilities
- Permit accurate forecasting of labor and material needs
- Allow elimination of delays due to waiting for information, materials, equipment, other skills, tool, etc.
- Provide an overall plan for the supervisor on which to base his / her pre-thinking and pre-planning for day-to-day work and future work
- Provide the cooperation necessary in connection with each job to do work as prescribed by operations
- Provide a central source of information concerning maintenance work, equipment, and equipment repair
- Provide special tool and equipment requirements
- Reduce clerical work of the supervisor
- Permit advance determination of the number of labor resources needed in each area or location
- Apply specialized ability to the planning and scheduling of shutdowns
- Permit immediate recognition of labor shortages and excesses
- Enable management to level out peak workloads
- Provide factual data required for evaluation of performance and corrective action as needed
- Provide close and constant liaison between operations and maintenance through the maintenance coordinator
- Permit more accurate collection and analysis of cost and assure an economic level of maintenance with less interruption of production
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.