Mt Sterling, KY
Position No Longer Open
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 4-year College or University Degree in Business, Quality, Engineering or related field preferred
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a Quality related role, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Ability to solve complex problems and exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to support and / or lead root cause analysis, disciplined problem-solving and decision-making processes
- Proven leadership, interpersonal skills and personal development skills
- Experience in a variety of basic operation disciplines: Manufacturing, Quality, Process / Tooling and Shop Floor Supervision
- Monitor production floor processes for conformance to control plans and customer requirements which includes fit, function, reliability, durability and reappearance criteria
- Participate in Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Establish and implement process control plans to include capability studies, gage repeatability and reproducibility (Gage R&R) studies
- Provide quality related documents to the manufacturing floor, including control plans, control cards, visual aids and work instructions
- Prepare and submit Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) packages ensuring all elements are met per customer requirements
- Develop and implementation of SPC activities, including originating objectives, goals and timetables, and implementing new techniques as they become available
- Perform capability studies on new jobs and in other situations where they are needed
- Participates in and performs Layered Process Audits (LPA) per plan
- Ensures Housekeeping and Health & Safety Standards are maintained
- Complies with policies and procedures pertaining to facility or divisional adopted standards such as IATF 16949 and ISO 14001
- Utilizes the concepts of continuous improvement including Lean
- May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this description
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.