Automation & Process Innovation Engineer
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, or Mechatronic Systems)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Experience with the design and implementation of embedded software and control systems
- Experience with mechatronic systems development associated with robotics, automated machinery, laboratory systems, test systems, or manufacturing systems, etc.
- Ability to lead project teams for small to medium complexity projects
- Develop robotic and automation systems
- Design and implement embedded software and control systems
- Document work as needed such as requirements, design specifications, project plans, test plans, and test results
- Assist with field testing activities
- Collect test data, perform customer research and gather operational feedback
- Observe and document test results
- Draw conclusions from results to develop and evaluate design solutions and alternatives
- Make recommendations to senior leadership
- Work in and observe on a periodic basis, company stores to gain an understanding of the existing store processes and technology
- This will entail use of operational understanding to identify improvement opportunities such as, concepts for automation, process simplification, reduction of labor cost or waste
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.