Maintenance Technician – 3rd Shift
$22 - $28 / Hr.
- Must be able to work from 10PM - 6:30AM (training is 1st shift from 6AM - 2:30PM)
- Must have PLC troubleshooting experience with a strong electrical background
- Must have experience performing hydraulic / pneumatic repairs on mills / lathes
- Diagnose and repair various equipment such as production melting, die casters, trim presses, x-rays, heat treat ovens, conveyance systems, CNC machines, rotary dials, transfer lines, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Fabrication of equipment including drill presses, metal breaks, plasma / acetylene torch, arc welders (vert. / horz.), and mig welders
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.