Sterling Heights, MI
- The CMM Programmer should have 3+ years of the following:
- PC DMIS programming
- Calypso programming
- Gear Pro programming (preferred)
- Gage repair using all forms of gaging in a manufacturing setting
- Perform general calibrations and preventative maintenance for quality inspection equipment
- Performs basic maintenance and calibration on inspection equipment; Collects, collates, and reports data results in required formats
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.