Audio Video Technician
Warren , MI
$32 - $33 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelors Degree in Technical Field
- Experience running a Yamaha CL3 audio board - required
- Knowledge with AV switching- preferred
- Multitasking – required
- Microsoft Office Proficiency – Required
- Crestron Programming - preferred
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing display and audio systems in approximately 50+ conference room s and 90+ mobile TV carts
- Support emergency Audio Visual assistance in conference rooms and meeting spaces
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.