Auburn Hills, MI
$30 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to support, review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations.
- Windows 7 and 10, GSuite, Gmail, VPN, Hardware troubleshooting of laptops, desktops, MAC and all hardware components.
- Mobile devices including Android and iPhone.
- Basic networking (LAN and Wireless). Active Directory. CAD, TeamCenter.
- This is a customer-facing role. Candidates must have experience with face-to-face customer service preferably in a technical environment.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate to all user community in written and verbal form.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution.
- Performs advance root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems.
- Provide technical support on a variety of issues.
- Escalate problems to next level support professionals when necessary.
- Typically responsible for acting on existing trouble tickets established in the tracking system.
- Works with user community to remotely to solve moderately complex tickets.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concept, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.