- BS, MS, or PhD in mechanical engineering
- 3+ years of NVH CAE experience
- 3+ years of experience using Altair Hypermesh or Beta CAE ANSA
- 3+ years of experience using MSC NASTRAN for frequency response analysis (modal or direct)
- 3+ years of experience conducting interior acoustic analyses (Preferred)
- Automotive OEM experience (Preferred)
- 1+ year of automotive product development experience (Preferred)
- Experience working in multicultural team environment (Preferred)
- Modification of vehicle finite element models
- Assembly of trim body and full vehicle finite element models
- Analysis of interior noise, root cause and mechanism
- Study and develop countermeasures to improve interior noise
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.