Vendor Relations Director
Position No Longer Open
- Minimum 10 years of leading the successful transformation and management of highly effective vendor relations programs within the transportation and trucking industry
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field; advanced degree preferred
- Proven Experience negotiating contracts and vendor agreements
- Evaluate opportunities to streamline and improve vendor related processes, including forecasting, issue resolution, vendor evaluation and vendor relations
- Establish and implement monitoring and evaluation reports to inform the organization of the status, forecast, milestones and timetable for procurement related costs and activities
- Provide expert guidance to the organization on all matters related to procurement and supply chain management, and overall business process improvement
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.