$20 - $24 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Minimum of 5 years contracts / proposal experience or bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Experience working in government and prime contractor environment with RFQ / RFP background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ERP systems, Visual a plus
- The Contracts Specialist will report directly to the Contracts Manager with some responsibilities to the Sales Director
- The Contracts Specialist role is multi-functional, requiring the ability to react and respond quickly and accurately in a fast-paced work environment
- The Contracts Specialist will be responsible for a variety of high visibility projects, on-going customer requirements, general contractual oversight and support of the Contracts Manager including, but not limited to, the following:
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Recommend approval or rejection of requests for deviations from contract specifications, period of performance, and delivery schedules
- Assist Contracts Manager with Global, General and Contract-specific Terms and Conditions during contract negotiations
- Support Sales / Contracts Team Lead for Proposal Activity
- Support pricing activities
- Purchase order management for key programs
- Direct and coordinate cross-departmental activities in support of proposal efforts
- Develops, plans and schedules proposals in accordance with RFP specifications and requirements
- Organizes, collects, stores, and prepares elements of cost, scheduling and performance from other functional departments
- Assists in development / coordination / organization / submission of proposals
- Generation of Compliance Matrix, Termination and Liability Schedule, Costed BOM, Time-Phased Labor Report as well as other proposal requirements
- Cost Price Analysis in support of TINA requirements
- Support Small Business Plan Generation including maintaining SBP Source List
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.