- May be required to drive a company vehicle
- A valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record
- May be required to travel domestically up to 20%
- High School Diploma or GED required and 3-5 years of experience
- Manufacturing experience (2 yrs. min)
- Supervisory experience (2 yrs. min)
- Must be able to work any shift schedule and / or OT as needed
- Candidates need to have supervisor experience (any industry), along with experience in a manufacturing environment
- Both union and non-union supervisory experience preferred
- Coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics and to implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes in coordination with other WCM Plant Pillars
- Responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing launch environment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.