Auburn Hills, MI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience in Automotive
- Understanding of C++ and CAN
- Work with batteries and high voltage systems
- Utilize CAN, LIN and Ethernet
- Lead and guide others
- Vehicle testing and calibration
- Work with drive components
- Design fuse boxes
- Understanding of architecture design
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.