Columbia City, IN
$25 / Hr.
- Ability to work 2nd Shift - 2pm -1030pm and lots of Saturdays
- Associate degree
- Must have two years related experience and / or training
- Administer Pics and LPS database tables and configuration, as needed, to support production and shipping
- Monitor servers and peripheral equipment to detect faulty output or machine stoppage
- Monitor electronic communication with our customer according to established directives
- Record problems that occur, such as down time, and actions taken
- Provide support to all users of IT equipment by troubleshooting / follow up on reported hardware / software problems
- Monitor and maintain adequate inventory of IT operating supplies
- Perform, maintain and schedule all system backups daily for both the AS400 and PC Network
- Maintain all computer equipment; arrange service when necessary
- Perform data entry and validation functions when required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.