Auburn Hills, MI
- 2-5 years of experience with GD&T and basic quality / metrology techniques
- Basic knowledge of machining, EDM, and Mold Assembly
- Ability to interpret blueprints, CAD models, surface geometry, & wireframe
- Dimensional conformance for Mold layouts and various special requests
- Oversee maintenance and calibration of all quality gages
- Utilize various metrology techniques & tools including Laser 3D Scanning Machine & Software
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.