$39 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- At least 7 years’ experience engineering, implementing, and operating networking technologies in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of SLA, KPI’s, and forecasting (demand management)
- Experience working with insourced and outsourced IT Operations
- Cisco Technologies: Nexus, Catalyst, ISR Routers, ISE / TACACS, Wireless, ACI
- Network Monitoring Systems: Solarwinds Orion NPM, Netflow, Nagios
- Expertise with network technologies: OSI layers 1-7, Firewalls, Wireless, and Ethernet
- Enterprise Level Virtualization Technologies: VMware vSphere, ESXi
- Advance design and experience in WAN technologies such as MPLS, SIP, VPN and SDWAN
- Advance design and experience in routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP
- Advance design and experience in network architecture such as LAN, WAN, WLAN and industrial ethernet
- The Network Engineer’s role is to plan, organize, and provide support to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s Networking infrastructure
- This includes documenting and promoting designated technical standards, piloting new technologies in coordination with architecture, and ensuring proper handoff to delivery and support organizations
- Technology within this focus area includes enterprise connectivity systems including LAN / WAN / Wireless, WAN Acceleration, and Network Access Control
- Understand the business and customer needs to introduce solutions that solve business problems
- Possess advanced technical knowledge of the assigned technologies and transferring this knowledge to IT Operations either by identifying required training or transferring knowledge via person-to-person instruction
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.