Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment / machinery
- Strong math skills and problem-solving ability
- Better than average understanding of Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work well with a team while also working independently
- Detail oriented and strong ability to organize and prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player, hard worker, self-starter with good work ethic
- Previous experience working with the automotive industry in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous management experience
- The Maintenance Manager will be managing the activities of the Maintenance Supervisors
- Support all safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale activities for assembly operations
- Responsible to ensure equipment capability, error mistake proofing, PM and system enhancements
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.