Position No Longer Open
- · Must have 1 year of working experience (not just school projects)
- · Experienced in design of injection molded plastic and aluminum components
- · Bachelor of Science in Engineering required
powertrain cooling exchangers and modules.
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Understanding of heat transfer and structural principles
- Experience in quality disciplines such as DFMEA, SCIFS, etc
- Able to interpret CFD and CAE/FEA results and utilize to optimize PTC component design
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills
- Experienced in project planning and management
- Ability to conduct Technical Design Reviews according to industry disciplines
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.