Reporting / Warranty Analyst
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be creative and design-oriented
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce reporting tools
- Monitoring KPIs to identify trends in performance, process adherence, buybacks or warranty litigation
- Assist with report development and design, including analytic dashboards
- Identify opportunities to improve reporting and analytics capabilities
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.