Assistant Materials Manager
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of supervisory experience
- Familiar with part sequencing, kiting, bar coding and importance of safe material handling principles
- Knowledge of SAP or PAB
- Responsible for developing, planning, guiding, and controlling plant activities associated with inventory flow through all operations
- Supervise Material Supervisor and Material Handlers
- FIFO material management
- Oversees all dock activity
- Assist in insuring all inventory hold locations are properly allocated, and visually identified.
- Performs Cycle counts as required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.