$20 - $32 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Associates Degree
- 4+ years of experience needed
- Knowledge of organization, company and departmental policy and procedures preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to compose correspondence
- Excellent working knowledge of computers and company standard software
- Responsible for performing executive support tasks for one or more executives which may be highly confidential and sensitive utilizing considerable independent judgment
- Performs administrative work, including, organizing, scheduling, coordinating, researching, compiling and exchanging, and sometimes analyzing information for executive(s) and department
- Assists in implementing department activities and communications, internal and external
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.