Senior Functional Safety Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering field required with a preference for electrical / electronics, computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- Seven or more years of experience in embedded system design, development process and / or Functional Safety with a preference in automotive embedded systems
- Understanding of the ISO26262 standard and its application required
- Understanding of Automotive SPICE standard and its practical application preferred
- Proficiency with an Application Lifecycle Management tool is preferred
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.