San Antonio, TX
- 2-year technical degree (A.S.) or equivalent work experience
- Experience in industrial maintenance, robot programming, PLC logic modification and troubleshooting
- Technician, body weld
- Commission new body weld equipment at vendor and manufacturing plant sites
- Robot teaching
- PLC troubleshooting, equipment inspection
- Support Body Engineering for body weld model change activities
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.