Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Strong process and systems focus; Risk Management
- New vehicle launch experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or related systems (Preferred)
- Ensuring World Class manufacturing principles are utilized within the launch process
- Track Launch KPI’s Lead issue resolution meetings with stakeholders and escalate priority concerns
- Identification of critical processes and develop solutions
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.