Controls / Electrical Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of controls / electrical experience
- Strong knowledge in PLC, layouts, and controls
- Work with mechanical group to assist them with control panel locations, lighting layouts & system layouts
- Development of controls, electrical, purchased equipment, field installation & commissioning schedule to be reviewed by project manager and implemented by scheduler
- Track controls and electrical contractor progress to project schedule
- Assist and supervise shop for mod builds (heater boxes, air supply houses, etc.)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.