Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- BSEE or BSME preferred or Associate’s degree and related experience
- 1+ years of experience with construction, start up, and commissioning practices
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems using manuals, cut sheets schematics and / or flow diagrams
- Travel 50 – 80% of the time to customer site to provide technical support with focus on start-up and commissioning of the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and automation systems
- Ensure the complete design functions as a whole and meets the customer specifications to perform final commissioning
- Demonstrate equipment functions as per specifications to obtain customer acceptance
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.