$20 / Hr.
- Basic computer skills for Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as experience with WMS and KRONOS systems helpful
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with team members and peers
- Union / UAW experience (preferred)
- **Must be able to work second shift. 2:30PM start time**
- Supervise, engage and coach a small group of employees
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies and guidelines are adhered to
- Perform all internal audits as required
- Lead daily Huddle Up Team Meetings and engage employee participation
- Ensure company compliance
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.