Workforce Management and Planning Analyst
$15 - $25 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- 3 years of experience creating models and using advanced features in Excel
- 3 years of experience producing forecast models specializing in offline groups / case work teams
- 3 years of experience in financial or audit related field
- Knowledge and ability to effectively use computer software as it pertains to job responsibilities
- Experience with handling large data sets
- 3 years of call center experience in resource planning, forecasting or reporting
- 3 years of experience working with offline call center teams in multiple functions
- Experience with NICE Back Office Desktop Analytics
- Experience with workforce management automation (i.e. IEX (NICE)
- Database experience (translation of data needs into queries, ability to understand structures, ability to identify and resolve data integrity issues, etc.)
- Experience with call center technology (ACD, IVR, Network Features)
- Forecast interval, daily, weekly and monthly call volumes / case work, handle times, staff requirements and other production metrics by group and report on actual vs. forecasted volumes
- Create, modify, and maintain forecast models that accurately predict call center impacts given changes in various operating assumptions
- Maintain data management relationship with our Data expert partner in the National Command Center (to ensure data integrity)
- Produce and maintain budget forecasts for specialized groups
- Assist with Budget accrual process as needed for all sites and suppliers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.