Welding Prototype Technician
Auburn Hills, MI
$18 - $22 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- Fabrication, blueprint reading skills, and equipment knowledge
- Working knowledge of fabrication equipment preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Fabricates prototype parts ensuring that end-product conforms to requirement identified on work order, customer blueprint and / or specifications
- Works with Senior Engineering Technician’s to gain experience on all the fabricating processes we use in the prototype group
- Produces prototype fabrications in a timely and quality manner
- Maintains accurate records of all time and expenses incurred in the fabrication of each prototype order
- Performs required inspections of conformance and immediately notifies Manager of any concerns or discrepancies
- Processes orders with minimal supervision
- Must operate in a manner that reinforces, supports, and is consistent with the company’s Leadership Model
- Ensures 6S, housekeeping and health and safety standards are maintained
- May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this description
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.