ICT Application Support
$32 / Hr.
- **Primarily a 1st shift (8:00am - 5:00pm) position but must be open to all shifts including nights / weekends**
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer Science or IT required
- Minimum 3+ years manufacturing IT experience or related field
- Requires experience with Windows Servers, VMware, Unix / Linux, LAN / WAN
- Experience supporting G Suite and / or Microsoft Office is required
- Intermediate Application Support provides technical and project support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex
- Assists in support of corporate ICT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues
- Provide line of business support interfacing with ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union
- Provide day to day production support for ICT systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction
- Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant applications
- This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and / or configure application and application access
- This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.