Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Must be a US Citizen or Greencard holder
- Must have experience with weld and dispensing equipment
- Must have experience with tooling and equipment troubleshooting
- Deep understanding of all body shop dispenses technologies
- Support in the integration, start-up and debug of plant floor Dispense equipment
- Report-out, as needed, on status of systems at operating unit(s)
- Optimize operating unit(s) on Dispense system to improve productivity, cost and quality
- Work with other engineers, skilled trades and managers to accomplish cross-functional projects, provide project cost and timing estimates, and support plant product program launches
- Implement common Dispense and inspection systems
- Develop and support common Dispense Technology standards
- Provide technical direction to suppliers and internal plant teams.
- Conduct Dispense equipment buyoffs
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.