Controls Technical Manager
- 5+ years of control engineering experience
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Understand and communicate knowledge of regulatory codes and standards such as OSHA
- Knowledge of HMI / SCADA Configuration as needed to complete required tasks and assignments
- Expert level experience with PLC software (RSlogix focus)
- Ability to create 2D cell layouts in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Visual Basic required
- Performs engineering work related to planning, devising, or adapting methods to improve manufacturing production
- Examines equipment, processes, operations, and assembly to determine time or quality revisions, and suggests improvements
- Oversees the development, evaluation or review of plans and criteria for a variety of activities such as downtime and change analysis and procedure development
- Coordinates and / or acts as a liaison between the plant or department and vendors and suppliers, etc.
- Ensures conformance of all development plans, maps, and specifications for local, state, and federal rules and regulations
- Directs, coordinates, and reviews the work plan for assigned engineering operations and functions.
- Assigns work activities and projects; monitors workflow; reviews and evaluates work products, methods, and procedures
- Develops design procedures; prepares plans, specifications, project budget and cost estimates
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.