$18 / Hr.
- High School Diploma
- Additional trade school or college is preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Fabrication, blue print reading skills, and equipment knowledge
- Sets up, operates and maintains all equipment required to fabricate prototype parts using manual, CNC, and powered rotary draw benders
- Performs welding, bending, and forming processes used to fabricate prototype parts
- Produces prototype fabrications in a timely and quality manner
- Maintains accurate records of all time and expenses incurred in the fabrication of each prototype order
- Performs required inspections of conformance and immediately notifies Manager of any concerns or discrepancies
- Processes orders with minimal supervision
- Processes the more complex orders with multiple bends and multiple tubes on a regular basis
- Insures housekeeping and health and safety standards are maintained
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.