Position No Longer Open
- Experience in interpreting testing procedures and requirements
- Mechanical inclination
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to remain calm when faced with mounting pressure related to deadlines and multiple priorities
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills to meet a variety of communication needs
- Good interpersonal skills that foster open upward and downward communication built on mutual respect
- Performs work to ASTM and / or customer specific standards within the Materials Lab, conducting testing relative to Environmental Exposure (xenon weathering), Cyclic Corrosion, and VOC
- Designs, sets-up and performs a variety of test according to customer specifications and requirements
- Can work independent, requiring minimal supervision and technical input from the Department Manager
- Possess the ability to mentor and train technicians who have less experience through effective communication of technical data
- Ability to transfer technical knowledge / requirements and successfully satisfy and meet customer specifications
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.