Auburn Hills, MI
$19 / Hr.
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Mechanically inclined, blue print reading
skills, and equipment knowledge
- Sets up, operates and maintains all
equipment required to fabricate prototype parts using manual, CNC, and powered
rotary draw benders
- Performs welding, bending, and forming
processes used to fabricate prototype parts
- Produces prototype fabrications in a timely
and quality manner
- Maintains accurate records of all time and
expenses incurred in the fabrication of each prototype order
- Performs required inspections of
conformance and immediately notifies Manager of any concerns or discrepancies
- Processes orders with minimal supervision
- Processes the more complex orders with
multiple bends and multiple tubes on a regular basis
- Insures housekeeping and health and safety
standards are maintained
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.