Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Experience with hand tools and power tools
- Experience with fiberglass, epoxy resin, poly-urethane
- Tooling experience in a manufacturing or automotive environment
- Assist in the build of composite tooling
- Prep up and lay-up
- Basic machining and safely running the machinery
- Basic tig and mig welding
- Reading blueprints
- Creating molds out of fiberglass for custom tools for customer specifications
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.