Senior IT Project Coordinator
Auburn Hills, MI
$35 - $40 / Hr.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator or Technical Coordinator in an IT environment
- Able to understand IT spend requests with a general understanding of software, hardware and infrastructure needs
- Candidate will track and coordinate purchase orders, contracts, etc.
- Experienced in Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets), MS Office (SharePoint) to track, update, and share information with teams
- Prior experience supporting Corporate Finance requests for financial information
- Candidate will provide teams with the ability to understand their budget (Forecast vs Actual) for a G&A or Capital request
- Candidate will support requests for financial information, but Prior financial experience is not required
- Experienced with creating Process Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Use Cases and / or Value Stream Mapping
- Able to create & execute existing processes, while recommending opportunities to streamline
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills, able to present information 1 on 1or with multiple people 20+
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills combined with good critical mindset and analytical capability
- Good Planning skills (use of MS Project is optional)
- Have the ability to own and deliver on a process
- Responsible for the administration and / or coordination of multiple programs and IT projects
- Compiles and develop project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and identifies and resolves technical problems
- Facilitate meetings, identifies and analyzes system requirements, and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Responsible for the layout of presentations, reports, and statistical tables
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complex tasks
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- May guide various groups on application systems activities
- Work under general directions; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor / manager
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and eight plus years of experience in the field or in a related area
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.